The Johnson Six

The Johnson Six

Welcome to our crazy life!!

From a stay-at-home working mom to you: LIFE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL if you just enjoy the ride and don't make plans because life happens while you are making other plans!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

2:30am - I am NOT in high school anymore

So, last night I went over to Hilary's and watched 500 days of summer. It was a pretty good movie, besides the ending I did not appreciate. Anyway, we chatted and ate ice cream and cake until TWO THIRTY in the morning. It was when I was groggily driving home to my precious bed that I realized I am hardly capable of staying up half the night anymore. High School and College days are over. Now I am a "responsible" adult with children and a hubby. Although I do dearly love my friend, I think we should start our night earlier next time. I am not really sure how I will make it through today, but here is to amazing friends that you CAN stay up half the night with and want to keep talking with and never run out of things to say. I love you Hil!!!

1 comment: